Fabby Followers

Monday, 9 September 2013

Talk to me

I absolutly adored making my project for Squigglefly this week
there new challenge is Talk to me
I used the lovely image
from artist Pamela Lehto called Fall Wreath. Combined with a Happy Thanksgiving sentiment from Squigglefly artist Charlene Mitchell. 
Just a little colouring and added lots of my Christmas stash into a little metal bucket
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Artistic Inspirations - Not a card
Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment
CRAFT - Christmas

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It will make a wonderful centerpiece!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Oh, this is so pretty Jan! I love how you have brought the detail out in the leaves! This is just gorgeous and thanks for using my sentiment!

sparkling stamper said...

What a lovely project. Thanks for sharing.

kathy b
Aud Sentiments DT

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

Jo

Holly Young said...

This is so beautiful. You have colored the leaves so realistically.

Krafty Girl said...

Wow what a gorgeous creation. Great design and love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

Aunty Sue said...

Such A Stunning Creation Prefect For Our Christmas Challenge Thanks For Sharing At Craft This Week

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - this is sooooo pretty! What a great creation - you are soooo creative. Wonderfully done! Hugz!