Fabby Followers

Monday, 23 September 2013

Hostess Monday

It's my turn for Hostess Monday over at
So I thought I would share a project that I have made for Halloween.
I've called it Halloween Magic
1. First of all decided on your main image and print this onto normal cardstock and also onto acetate - these need to both be printed in the same place so they match up.
I have used  Sorceress Samantha

Onto the cardstock only I have also added
Magical Marcie, Wizard Bertie and some sentiments all from Digital Delights

2. I then coloured up these wonderful images using promarkers



My main page now looked like this

3. I then attached the acetate to this main page at the top using thin double sided tape and popped a thin sheet of white card inbetween to make a sandwich.

4. I then made the outside using card slightly bigger than my project so it sat nicely inside
Made a cut out so the image would show through
and decorated the outside

By gently pulling the top star border let the magic begin




Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Artistic Inspirations - Bright Colours
Paper Makeup Stamps - Use a digi



8 comments:

alethea said...

I made one of these just the other day but I used a digital image which didn't dry on the acetate! Love your colouring!! HUgsxx

wendy hall said...

What a brilliant idea Jan! Love it.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Krafty Girl said...

Wow gorgeous project love the design and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx
https://www.facebook.com/groups/552129938176775/

Faith A said...

I made one of these recently, not as lovely as this though.

nwilliams6 said...

Its magic! What a great card and fun images!! Hugz!

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant idea and card love the images so cute. love Alison xx

Emily Lauritzen said...

Such a fun card! I've always wanted to try this technique, just haven't ever gotten around to it! So cool!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Kerrie Brown said...

such a cute project

thankyou for entering at Artistic Inspirations

Kerrie DT
x