Fabby Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2022

JMC ~ The Craftella Collection

Happy Wednesday , here to share with you my project for JMC Designs.


 This week I decided to play with the Craftella Collection ~ So much fun and there are tons of stamps, I definatly needed a double page, So out came my Jane Davenport Journal.
I knew I wanted lots of colour but as I started layering down the Oxides I felt I had gone over the top so knocked it out using water, after that dried I used some Pearl Paint to splatter over
The Oxides I used were
Fossilized Amber
Worn Lipstick
Peacock Feathers
Ripe Persimmon
Mowed Lawn
Stencils used 
(also used sequin waste)
Stamp Sets used






Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely weekend


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Not over the top for me. I LOVE all the colour and images, Super work Jan.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...