Fabby Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2022

JMC - At The Musicals

 Happy Wednesday,
Well at the weekend I had an over due sort out in my Craft-Room , I wanted to move a few things around it wasn't quite working. I found lots of goodies including a few lot of journals, most of all lay unused, I always use a date stamp on my pages, why you ask? I have no idea . Anyway my last page stamp 4th March 2020!! Knowing I had some JMC DT bits due soon I left my favourite journals out . The one I went for was a brand new Pink Pig one I must have really needed it at the time!!
Fast forward..... I collected all the bits for my JMC page and wanted to include the brand new stamps which are on Create & Craft today at 11.00am & 3pm with Leonie Let Loose


I started with the background using a JMC stencil (the one I used is OOS but there are still plenty more beautiful stencils instore)
I used Distress Inks Milled Lavender & Peacock Feathers, as I was really just starting out journalling again I wanted to keep it fairly simple , However once I started putting it together I felt it needed more colour , out came Picked Raspberry along with some sequin waste and my simple ran off to be replaced by busy!
 

I used new stamps Directors Cut
Along with Oh Snap 
(part of the holiday collection that was launched earlier in the year) I also borrowed a flower from the same collection from Happy Campers, Love how the sets can be used so freely together.
I cut some flowers from the paper pad
I coloured up using SN Illustrators
Thank you for looking & have a great day




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What wonderful stamping and colour mix, Just love this girly page.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...