Fabby Followers

Friday 31 January 2020

Love Me Do ~ JMC New Release

Can you absolutely believe its almost February!!!!  Not to wish my life away but theres going to be some super duper makes this coming month..... 
So this is the new release for JMC Designs
Make sure your a member of the Facebook group there are often freebies and goodies that we share .
I absolute have a blast with JMC Designs
I totally adore the quirky characters and this collection blew me away * love me Do*
So to start of this is 
Betty Belle
along with 
True love Town

I have used Distress Oxide Inks on the background
Coloured up using Distress Inks
The Sentiment is a freebie you get when you buy the full collection (theres a full page of sentiments)
I have used white posca for detail and finished of wih a doodle frame
Thank you for stopping by 
I Would like to enter this into
Aud Sentiments ~ Include a Sentiment
Paper Shelter ~ Digital image

Brown Sugar ~ Anything Goes

4 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Lovely and colourful. Like the bendy houses. X

Furrbster said...

What a gorgeous card - lovely colours,

Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Such a fun image and I adore your whole background and layout, love all the awesome colors!! Thanks so much for playing at our Digital Image theme at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic card and design :) Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...