Fabby Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2020

Favourite Stamp ~ Stampotique

Happy Wednesday to you all
I am here today to share with you my Challenge card for the wonderful Stampotique
but before I do
Some Important places of Interest for you
There Challenge Blog here
(Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
You can use any stamps and you may win a great prize)
Check out Pinterest here
Instagram here
You can find the store over here
~~oo~~
This time the challenge is
Favourite Stamp
I have been with the team since last June , the stamps are all wonderful and I adore each and everyone of them. So how did I pick a favourite?? When ever I recieve new stamps from Stampotique I stamp them in a book some pages are my choice , others are the monthly releases, I asked my Granddaughter to pick a number between 1 and 30 that was the page number, page 7 was chosen , 3 stamps were stamped on that page so another number was chosen and she chose 3!!
Really good choice it was a stamp I hadn't yet used on a project - Doodlemania 
I used Distress ink on the background of some mixed media card
I then stamped using the Doodlemania stamp
I then (cheated) and chose the Flower Doodle stamp ~ just because I love colouring with blues and had coloured this up before so I thought it would make a great pairable. I  finished of with part of a sentiment from Octopus quotes
For Colouring I used Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
totally love these
For details I used White/Black Posca Pens
The flower was adhered using 3d Glue so it really pops of the page

Thank you so much for stopping by today
I Would like to enter this into
Dream Valley ~ Spots or Dots
Use Your Stuff ~ Friendship
Stamping Sensations ~ Favourite Stamp
Penny Black and More - Feminine
Arty Divas ~ Anything Goes

4 comments:

brenda said...

Great stamping Jan, the tone on tone works well and the whit highlighting really draws the eye, many thanks for joining in with our January theme at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO Beautiful Jan, love everything about it.
Faith x

missgailly said...

This is such a COOL STAMP! I love the blue and white highlights. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the stamped images! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...