Fabby Followers

Saturday 28 December 2019

Tea Time Terrace ~ JMC Designs

Happy Saturday, I am so full of Turkey I am going to burst the cats are really enjoying this festive season!!  
 This is another make the December release for JMC Designs
Make sure your a member of the Facebook group there are often freebies and goodies that we share .
The new collection is
For this make I have used
Ginseng  Cottage



How cute is that , I adore its bowler hat, I have coloured up with Distress Inks
The Sentiment is one of the freebies that comes if you buy the Tea Time Terrace full collection
Thank you for looking

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...