Fabby Followers

Friday 27 December 2019

Tea Time Terrace Collection ~ JMC Designs

Well what a lovely Christmas we did have
December was a real hectic month and my crafting seemed to take a back seat
But..... I am back and I am going to be as crafty as ever, so many things planned , my diary is looking good , some wonderful new releases are ahead with a huge surprise or two along the way.....
Sooooo here goes this is the December release for JMC Designs
Make sure your a member of the Facebook group there are often freebies and goodies that we share .
For my first make I have used 

How cute is that , I have coloured up with Distress Inks
I have paired this up with another love of mine 
MJM Designs this is where the emellies  are from
The Sentiment is one of the freebies that comes if you buy the Tea Time Terrace full collection
Thank you for looking

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...