Fabby Followers

Saturday 3 March 2018

Polkadoodles ~ Posy Doodles

Happy Saturday to you all
It's freeeeeeeeezing cold here but at least there is no more snow forecast for us this weekend
I am here to share with you a card I made as one of my samples for the Polkadoodles Hochanda Show .
I do love making these type of cards as they lay flat for posting (always a good bonus with todays postage costs!) and once open they spring into life
I cut my card on my portrait
and used 
A4 Design Sheets & Papers ~ Posy Doodles

absolutly adorable I just love those dragonflys

I used the lovely stamp set Best of days, stamping several times and layering up
I used watercolour paints and then finished off using Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pens
Thank you for stopping by today
xx

2 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Absolutely beautiful x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jan, so pretty - I can't believe how quickly the collection sold out!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...