Fabby Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Eeeek We are back ~ Hochanda

So Excited to see the second hour on Hochanda
Here is a card I made with a matching chipboard tag

I used Distress Oxides to make my backgrounds
The stamp set used is Daisy Friends totally love this set. I have stamped and embossed the flowers and the border  and then used water colour paints I then finished them off with Spectrum noir Sparkle pen they really do shimmer in real life
I finished off by using a snip of ribbon for the tag from the Heavenly Dreams Embellishment kit
Thank you for stopping by
xx

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful colours, love the matching tag.
Faith
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...