Fabby Followers

Monday 15 August 2016

Bon Voyage

Ohhhhh Monday again.... Can you belive half way through August already?
Sharing with you today a little card I made over the weekend
I used a tree embossing folder
along with
Build- a -Bike Die & Stamp Set by Creative Dies
How cute is that little bike with its basket - you get the choice of the cat , dog or flowers to pop in there
Of course me being cat mad there was only ever one option
I used memento inks - Grey Flannel and Rose Bud
I used two lovely matching ribbons to finish off
Thank you for stopping by 
Have a great week
xx
I would like to enter this into
Cut It Up - Summertime Memories
Crafty Ribbons - Ribbon and Bicycle
In The Pink - Anything Goes
DL.Art - Vacation

6 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Wow! I love the mix of the white embossed image and the pink bike. This is absolutely adorable.

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up for our Summertime Memories challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Coccinelle Demoiselle said...

So bon voyage to you and your cat ! Many thanks to join us in crafty ribbons challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

ScrappyHorses said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the white embossing….(In fact if you come back to CIU Friday, you'll see my inspiration for the next challenge is along the same lines! hahaha Great minds think alike!) That kitten in the basket is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cut It Up!
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Christine L said...

This is so fabulously CAS - I love it as it's so very effective!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - hope we see you again soon...

Christine x

La Vikinga said...

I can understand you need a craft room - you seem to have a little of each finding a bicycle like this!
Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Ribbons this time and welcome back!
Best of luck,

La Vikinga // Crafty Ribbons

Maikreations said...

Sweet card and lovely colours! ;o) Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge Up Your Life for our "Travels" challenge! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...