Fabby Followers

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Cactus - Silhouette GDT

Hi there and Happy Tuesday
I am here today to show you a little fun scene I made using this weeks freebie from Silhouette Store

The Cactus
How much fun !
I cut several in different sizes - Using Papers from The Lavender Tea Collection
Perfect for my project
I then added two little pre - coloured cowboys from
Work & Play 3 - I coloured over the shirt on one to make them slightly different
They are also available as B/W digis here

Why not join us on our weekly challenge
As long as you have a silhouette/portrait
Grab the freebie and your good to go
Would be fab to pop by and see your take on it 
You can join the Challenge here - You can also find lots of cool stuff on the blog, there are some awesome tutorials, I have learnt lots from them. 

Thanks for stopping by today
Yee-Ha!!!
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...