Fabby Followers

Monday 21 March 2016

Lemonade Fizz - Polkadoodle Crafting

Happy Monday just popping by tho share another make using the wonderful
Image 1
This time I am sharing a card

I used one of the templates on the collection the apron, I cut it out several times and layered it up so it really pops of the card.

I added some lace to it , a few pearls and some cardboard kitchen utensils that I cut on my portrait.

This is really such a pretty collection available on CD or full download collection
I adore the papers and just love all the pretty flowers
Just look at those pretty butterflies too
I am adoring the rolled flowers on there , I have made so many
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into

Really Reasonable Ribbons - Spring and Trim
In the Pink - Spring Flowers
Dream Valley - Birthday




7 comments:

What I Created Next said...

Love it. Those utensils are super sweet 💗

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow love this. Love Alison xxx

Wynn said...

This is a very pretty easel card. It's a busy card with lots of details to drool over. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

sue-b said...

Just beautiful Jan, looks like a good CD to have. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b DT xx

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous card, so much detail. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

Kat W said...

Wow, such a gorgeous delicate design and the flowers are so pretty :-)
Thanks for sharing this with us at In The Pink!
Hugs, Kat x

Virginia said...

What a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for Playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...