Fabby Followers

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Lavender Tea - Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Wednesday Everyone
Just popping by with another make from the wonderful New Collection
from Polkadoodles
I have made this card from the I used the Lavender Tea CD also available as a Complete Download


I decided to make an A5 Centre - Stepper card so I could show more of the beautiful flowers on the sides

I used the flower pot template , layered up a few times so it pops off the page 
I also used the seed packet template but making it quite small so it sits on the front

I love these beautiful papers 
The flowers are so pretty and you really get a lot you can do so much with them. I really like the rolled flowers ( I've mentioned that once or twice)

Those cute Butterflies
I added a pearl to the flower centers and a legnth of lace to finish
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Get Creative - Green
Ruby's Rainbow - The Earth Laughs in Flowers

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Very pretty and of course I adore the butterfly you added. Hugs Mrs A.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together, gorgeous flowers.

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous card; love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

Basslady said...

how wonderful and fabulous!

thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

ScrappyHorses said...

Oooh, such a soft and feminine card! Your colors are so pretty and the flowers are lovely! Thanks for sharing with us over at TTCRD.
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful centre step card you certainly used every inch love all the elements,pastel colour and beautiful flowers--Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
Carol DT x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...