Fabby Followers

Saturday, 16 January 2016

Sticks & Bones

I have been bursting at the seams to share this with you - the weather yesterday was so dull I could not get a decent photo, not that there much better today but I've tried my best
Have you seen the new collection by our fabulous Nikky from Polkadoodles
OH MY GOSH!!

Available as a CD or a Full Download and lots of little bits inbetween

I decided on a shadow box for my first project, so I could use as much yumminess as possible .

I started by choosing my papers , that only took a few hours debating , If you are a lover of papers you surely will definatly not be dissapointed with the choice!
I used a checked paper around the edge and a wonderful textured paper in the middle
both are in this mini collection
Next I chose my sentiment , I just love this one , it doesnt matter how many times I read it , I giggle everytime - (there really are some fun ones on there) - I attached with a little string and a fantastic little Dinosaur footprint


Then came the fun part of choosing who/what to use
Sticks & Bones - Aim High was chosen as the character (how totally cute!!)
and I just love the heart rocks , I cut them out and piled them high.

For my Dinosaur, I chose Dinosaur T-Rex
and I also used Dinosaur Tortoise Turtle 4 - I gave his shell a little shine with some glossy accents and I just love him to bits.

I finished by adding lots of elements from the Flower/Foilage section, also available as a mini set , finished off with some emblies here and there
Pop back later , I may just have another project to share
xx
RAWR means I love you in Dinosaur language

I would like to enter this into
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
CRAFT - Not a card
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Jan this totally rrraaaawwwsome love the fab shadowbox. Oh nearly forgot thanks for sharing at craft

Chrissy said...

Wonderful project Jan, love every detail..awesome.

luv CHRISSYxx

Daffodil Cards said...

Stupendous

Helen said...

Great card, Jan - so much details in there!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x