Fabby Followers

Saturday 30 January 2016

Love Colours

Happy Saturday everyone 
pop on over for our new challenge
where we are using
 Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils

Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils are available from Jacksons and other good Art & Craft stores across the UK.

So let's get to the challenge!
L...................... Love Colours


Loving my image this week using the lovely  Fairy from the printable flower Faires, How lovely is she, I adore the flowers


I an really into decorating bags at the moment and I think this image was ideal. I loved adding different ribbons, and some odd bits of stash




Colours used
32, 30, 76,89
67, 68, 70, 71
99, 97, 197, 195
94, 91, 92, 90, 26

I would like to enter this into 
Crafty Ribbons - Ribbon and Flower

3 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Absolutely beautiful hun x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful bag, Imagine what the present is?

Lou Sims said...

Brilliant idea and love how you have coloured her dress x x x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...