These are my cards that were published
Digital Image - Basket of Flowers - Crafty Sentiments
6 x 6 white card blank
Back to Basics Patterned paper
Promarkers / White gelly roll pen
Flowers and beads
Ribbons and Dew drops
Glossy accents and Star Dust stickles
Sticky back foam pads and double sided tape
Nestabilities Dies - Scalloped Circle & Plain circle
X-Cut border die - Pauline
1. Printed of Basket of flowers and coloured using promarkers and white gelly pen. Added some stickles and glossy accents
2. Cut Pink card stock to 5.5 inches and Patterned paper to 5.25 inches. Use dies to cut round image and layer. Used border die and trimmed to 5.5 inches - Adhered all these using double sided tape - and foam pads on the image once it was layered.
3. Added Candi , Flowers, Dew Drops , Sentiment and Ribbons
4. Attach to card blank using double sided tape
Claire Sweet Valentine
Digital Image - Claire Sweet Valentine - Crafty Sentiments
6 x 6 White Scalloped card blank
Back to Basics Patterened paper
Promarkers/white gelly roll pen
Ribbon and gems
Double sided tape
Nestabilities Pinking circle
Crealies Creative flower die and Marianne Flower die
1. Printed out Claire Sweet Valentine x 2 - coloured one in using promarkers and white gelly roll pen . Added stickles and gems.
2. Coloured Balloons on 2nd image and cut them out - coloured using promarkers then covered with Glamour dust and Glossy accents - attached on top of 1st image using sticky foam pads.
3. Mauve card stock was cut to 5.5 inches and patterned paper to 5.25 inches.
4. Image and sentiment and corner were trimmed with Mauve card stock. Pinking circle die was used around sentiment.
5. Attached all together adding ribbon and using double sided tape.
6. Using gem template attached pearls.
7. Cut out flower dies and attached using card candi that had been coloured then had Glossy accents and Glamour dust put on.
They are fabulous... well done you!
both fabulous makes Jan - well done you xx
Congratulations, Jan!!! Cheers to many more pubs. <3
Congratulations Jan they are gorgeous cards. Well done you. Love Alison xx
Great cards Jan! They are both lovely well done!
Fantastic! I do love both!!!!
Lovely Card Jan , I love that paper from the Dreamees cd Back to basics, I know you love that cd too. Carol xx
Post a Comment