Fabby Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

A huge apology

I am so sorry to Kelly and all the rest of the DT from Dutch Dare team I forgot last weeks post
My Daughter has been very poorly and had a spell in hospital (she is mending now) so my mind hasnt really been on card making
Better late than never
There is still a little over a day to join in the challenge is shaped cards
The sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs
I have used the lovely image
Coloured in promarkers
Stamped Sentiment
Stamped Butterfly
Flowers/Feather from stash
Liquid Pearls
Thank you for looking
xx

4 comments:

rachel said...

such a pretty easel card Jan - love it xx

Anonymous said...

OH sweetie..
I'm sorry to read about your daughter and I'm glad that she is on the mend now.

You have created a fabulously pretty card here hun.

Love it!

Hugs and best wishes to you,
Karen.xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow...such a pretty easel card and love the shape. Beautiful image and love the soft colours.
Diane xx

Yvette said...

Very pretty Jan, sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she is much better now xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...