Fabby Followers

Sunday 2 October 2011

New Jeans

This week at One Stitch At A Time the challenge is
'Use A Digi'
We have a lovely sponser this week
For my card I have used the lovely image from Stitchy Stamps called New Jeans, I have coloured her in promarkers - the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons. The papers are from a set  from hobbycraft Panache collection and the flowers are a die cut then embossed.
Thank you for looking
and hope to see you across at  One Stitch At A Time this week
xx
I would like to enter this into -
CES Challenge - Pretty Girls
Di's Digi Designs - Make your own flowers
Crafts and Me - Flowers
Simon Says - Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop - Dress up
Pennys Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Josephine said...

Gorgeous! I love the monochrome with that touch of red - so dramatic but pretty too!

Hazel said...

A cute image and those flowers are gorgeous. Hazel x

Choccy said...

Gorgeous card Jan !! I love that DP that you have used.. The red really makes the image pop ! Fantastic idea..

Hugs Choccy xx

Caz said...

Love the image Jan..great card as always..xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Jan, love the black and white papers you used, so elegant, love it xxx

Wenda said...

Great card Jan.

Hugs Wenda

Marjo said...

Awesome card Jan, love those black and white flowers!

xoxo Marjo

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute card hun, love the colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

A great card - I love the black and white! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

Jill said...

ohh this is gorgeous love that image and the ribbon is fab thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, I love the pop of the red :)
Thanks for joining us for Di's 2nd challenge & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...