Fabby Followers

Monday 10 October 2011

George is 80

A family member turns 80 at the weekend , I was really struggling with what card to do him.
He really is young at heart and loves football (he used to be a referee)
I hope that he will like his card
The image is from Pollycraft and I have used promarkers to colour trying to get a man utd feel as that is his favourite team
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Pollycraft - Boys, Boys, Boys
Crafty Emma's - Seeing red
Southern Girls Challenge - Slugs and Snails

8 comments:

Caz said...

Love it Jan xx

Mad-Frog said...

Lovely card

Thanh Vo said...

Perfect card, Jan! I hope his birthday was a great one.

CraftyC said...

Love your card, a great theme.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Risa said...

Cute image, very nicely colored.

Jennifer said...

This is fab! Thanks for joining us at CES this week xx Jenny xx

Arabella said...

This is fabulous Jan! It's perfect for a young at heart football fan!

Thanks for joining us for the Boys Boys Boys challenge at Pollycraft this week!

Arabella

Milliesmarvels said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge.
Jane
x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...