Fabby Followers

Sunday 29 May 2011

One Stitch At A Time

Another nightmare of a week with blogger :-( I do hope it sorts out soon - I get so lost when I cannot play on my blog and I know i am not alone.
This week the theme over at One Stitch At A Time is 4th of July or Picnics. We have 2 lovely sponsers this week.

Lili of the Valley is a UK Company which has a simply gorgeous range of unique un-mounted rubber stamps.

There are over 150 adorable images to choose from including the sweetest girls and boys, fabulous wedding and baby designs and of course an amazing array of Christmas cuties! http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/ is also packed with hints, tips, tutorials and the LOTV Design Team run a fantastic LOTV Challenge Blog and Inspirations Blog, so you’ll never be stuck for ideas on what to make with these really cute images





And the next prize is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps Collab



For my card this week I have used the lovely image 'Tiny Bubbles' by Stitchy Stamps and the wonderful Photo card from Toucan Scraps (its is part of the collab above), I just love the colours on the photo card.
I have coloured Tiny bubbles with promarkers and Glamour dust on the wings, Lots of timy blue gems around the image.


Thank you for looking and I hope you will pop across this week and join in the fun at One Stitch At A Time
xx
I would like to enter this into -
2 Sisters - anything goes
Allsorts - Things With wings
Bugaboo Stamps - Bright Colours
Mami Doodles - Lets Party
Simply Create - special day/event - July 4th
Digi Doodle Shops Best - Anything Goes
DYSU - Animals
Stamp Insanity - Red/White/Blue
Crafting For all Seasons - Anything goes
Flutterby Wednesday - butterfly /fairy/angel

22 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

beautifully done Jan

Julye said...

fab card love all the fireworks and sparkle.

Debs M said...

lovely card, the gems look great! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at DDSB
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

Mad-Frog said...

Lovely card I like all the sparkle

Wenda said...

Great card I love the image.

Hugs Wenda

Choccy said...

A beautiful card, Jan.. Love how the image goes so well with the DP...

Choccy xx

WencheP said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Carol said...

Love that photo card it really makes the card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

Denise said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Caz said...

Nice card Jan...xxx

Jan said...

Such an adorable card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS, hope to see you agin soon. xx Jan DT member

Marjo said...

Gorgeous Jan, awesome job! xoxo Marjo

Fleur said...

Fab card Jan, Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Josephine said...

Beautiful! I love the image, and that paper is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love your background paper, so fun xxx

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Jan, love the colours x

Nikki Byrne said...

I love the card Jan. I have this image but have yet to use it! Nikki

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! love the paper! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Jen. Love your gems around the image. And papers looks yummy.
Hugs Nat

Unknown said...

love that simple layout

kitten DYSU team

darling Ho said...

Wow!! The background paper is so cool!! Love it!
Thanks for sharing it. ~darling Ho~SC-DT, 2SC-DT

Trinh said...

What a cute card! Love the glittery wings & the blingy frame. Thanks so much for playing in a Mami Doodles challenge!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...