Fabby Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Digital Delights - Think Pink

With all the races going on in the UK and seeing this lovely image, I thought I would make a pink card. My daughter is racing on 11th June so I would like to say 'Good Luck Katie' she normally walks it but this year has been training hard as she hopes to do a half marathon next year - me.... well I cant run for a bus!
I have used the lovely image Think Pink Lara from Digital Delights , the sentiment is also from there. Coloured with promarkers . The DP is papermania capsule collection - red hot , the flowers are also papermania with craftwork cards candi in the middle. The ribbon from crafty ribbons and the pink pearls from make it sparkle. The stickles on Lara's socks are Glam Pink I have also dottet them on her flowers but they dont show too well. A splodge of glossy accents on her nose. The heart pin and small gems are from stash.
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into -
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Things with wings
Anything Goes - Bingo - Punches/Die cuts  Pins/Charms Pearls/Gems
KB So Cute - Girly
Pollycraft - Bingo - Pearls/ Pin/Flowers

6 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. Good luck to your daughter. x

Caz said...

Gorgous Jan...xxx

Sarah said...

Awww, super cute card, huge good luck wishes to your daughter xxx

Irene said...

What a sweet and cute card, love the image!!!
Thanks for joining Anything Goes Bingo Challenge.

Irene (GD month May)

Tamara Morton said...

Super cute card! good luck to your daughter!

Thank you for joining in our Bingo Challenge at Anything goes

Invitation to our Birthday celebrations.
Tuesday 31st Anything Goes Challenge Blog!
will be 1 year old and to celebrate we are holding a blog hop with candy and prizes to be won. Hope you can come and join us
Hugs
Tamara

Kylie said...

Oh way too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft Challenges this week.

Hugs, Kylie xo

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...