Fabby Followers

Saturday 1 October 2022

Meet Harper

 Hello and welcome back to my blog, I hope that you are well and that you are staying safe and warm.

Today I made a card with this months freebie from JMC , she is called Harper , she is certainly wrapped up well and looks rather cozy! Julia gives away a freebie each month , Come and join us on our Facebook group so you do not miss out



She was lovely to colour up, I used my SN Classiques in lovely pinks 



Pink Lace, Vintage Pink & Antique Pink.

Her Shoes, Pocket and cloak toggle I have used lovely

 Chloes Sparkelicious Glitter in Sweet Pink. This is a pot I have had forever and I don't think they stock it now but I have linked up to the Pink glitters as there are stacks of yumminess there.




For the background I have used some more of JMC products

How super, delish are these? They certainly make some great backgrounds I stamped them using a mixture of Black Memento and Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet. They sit on my desk now with in easy reach, I use them constantly
I also used the Tumbled Text Stencil
~~~

I cut Harper out and adhered her to my background using Foam Tape, I have made this into a 6" x 4" card

Thank you for stopping by




No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...