Fabby Followers

Monday 28 June 2021

Crafters Companion ~ Brush Lettering Stamps

 I really loved using this brush lettering stamps
They really make a lovely focal sentiment on your card fronts 
(you could stamp them inside too) , I think I could of created with these for ever, endless ways to be used
These will feature on Create & Craft and also CTV on July 5th
I have used the following stamp sets alongside
Crafters Companion -Ho Ho Ho
Annabel Spenceley - Love you this much
Annabel Spenceley ~ Oceans of Love
Dies
Natures Garden Vintage Christmas - Festive Foilage
Natures Garden Vintage Christmas -Poinsettia Perfection
I used Neenah card stock for stamping and for colouring I used my wonderful SN Tri-Blends




Have a great day


 

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...