Fabby Followers

Saturday 8 May 2021

Happy Saturday

 Well Happy Saturday, even though you could probably do with a boat around here
It's rained for hours and hours 
Onto some fun news... On Monday on The Craft Store ( Hochanda) the one day special starts at 6.00pm with the lovely Charmain - Dolly Dimples***stop Press this is now on Sunday** 
There's a new Template and when I say it's good it's proper good
and so many different ways to use it 

This is the cover of mine
to decorate I have used Dolly Dimples Paper Dolls Paper
along with
To add some colour I have used SN Colourblend pencils
I cut out some butterflys and gave them a coat of glossy accents






This is so very easy to put together , the hardest part is deciding how to dress your book!





Have a great weekend

 


No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...