Fabby Followers

Friday 30 April 2021

JMC Designs New Digi Release ~ Mermazing Maidens

 Happy Friday Everyone
What a wonderful new Digi collection JMC has this month
Mermazing Maidens
I have paired the Digi collection with some JMC Stamps
two reasons
1. My printer was playing at pretending it couldn't print more than one page a day.
2. They worked really well together
So what have I used on my project today
Ingredients
The Paper is Mermazing Paper 1 - Is it not sooooo pretty
The Mermaid I chose is Oceana
Stamp Set Ocean Dreams
Ollie Octopus
Both Stamp Sets are available from The Craft Store here
The Sentiment which I adore is from Stamplimentals edition 1 unfortunatly it was limited edition so no longer available
But on the plus side if you really quick you can get 20%off Code - MERMAZING20

Have a great weekend



No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...