Fabby Followers

Friday 26 March 2021

Meet the Tartan Dino's ~ JMC Designs

 Good Morning I am here today to share with you the brand new Digi collection Tarten Dino's by the amazing Julia from JMC Designs.
I chose to use Deloradous for my project today
What an absolute sweetie
There is also a Discount Code that will end of Sunday DINO20
Find all the lovelys here
I coloured up using SN Tri~blend markers using the lovely coral tones matched with Dull Green 
I used Distress Inks on the background with a scrap of paper from The Delightful Dotty Paper Pad.
The Find Adventure Sentiment and leafs are part of the Tarten Dino's main Collection.
The other sentiment I have use is from Lovely Lashes Edna
I borrowed the clouds from Harold
and the stamp border and circles from Pippa & Poppy
Distress Inks were used on the background with a couple of random stencils and white gel pen was used for highlights
Thank you so much for stopping by today


No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...