Fabby Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2021

JMC Gift Bag ~ 8 x 8

 Hello, Happy New Year and Welcome back to my blog, it's been a while , I have dusted of the cobwebs and I am back. It was a totally rubbish year and I suffered along with everyone else , I stayed healthy but I was mentally drained, a blog was really my last place of interest but I am determined I am now back 
I have been totally busy behind the scenes and will have some wonderful goodies to share with you, do please do check back
So here is a gift bag that I have made, a wonderful 8 x 8 bag perfect for some gifts , I have made another of these that I will share at a later date.
This bag will also been shown on the Facebook Crafty Ribbons page



I have used some striped and dotty blue paper this has been in my stash for ages so unsure where it is from
For decorations I have used 
Stitched Nested Circle dies
Grosgrain Ribbons ~ Swiss dots
Thank you so much for stopping by today
I do hope you are all keeping safe and well
 


No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...