Fabby Followers

Thursday 15 November 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps ~ Challenge

Happy Thursday to you all
I am here today to share with you my make for Little Miss Muffet stamps
It's  brand new 'Anything Goes Challenge '
Pop across and join in the fun
This week see's another Fun card from me
This time using the adorable
Jr Hatter Camille
along with add on faces

How cute is she!!!

I coloured her up using distress inks ~ I'm not really sure I colour with anything else these days
The fun spotty paper is from 
Little Monster Paper Pad

I distressed and doodled around the edge
Thank you for stopping by today
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...