Fabby Followers

Monday 19 December 2016

Polkadoodles Crafting

Have you seen the wonderful brand new collections brought to you by our lovely Nikky
Look out for the awesome dies too
Paper pads and stamps
With a CD to boot
Find all the new goodies here
For this card I used Pan Pastels for the background
And then using memento black ink and some of the new stamps
I also used a couple of masks that I had made on my portrait

Thank you for stopping by xx
I would like to enter this into
Stamping Sensations - Floral Fancies

3 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card and I love those colours x

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

brenda said...

It's a super floral creation for this months theme, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...