Fabby Followers

Thursday 25 February 2016

Lily Bug Love

Did you see it???
The Create & Craft Show on Tuesday with our lovely Nikky
Wowser how fantastic
If you missed it you can , MUST watch it here, but time is running out
It featured the fantastic brand new
Work & Play 12
and it also featured the fantabulous Lily Bug Love

So today I am sharing with you a Lily Bug Love sample

I cut the post box on my portrait to start using a nice thick sturdy piece of Kraft card
Which I then covered with a paper from Lily Bug Love - There really are the most lovliest of papers in the collection

I used Lily Bug Hello and Lily Bug Sending Love  I just gave her a few more envelopes to post.
I just popped a few of the many sentiments on the envelopes

Then came the massive fun part decorating the post box there is so much to choose from in various colours, I used mushrooms, flowers, bugs , leafs and posted an extra envelope for fun .
A little sparkle in the flower centers to finish
xx

I would like to enter into
Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Fresh brewed - Oh so Girly
Digi Choosday - Nature
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - With Wings
The Cutie Pie - Cute and Love
Where the heART is - Love



7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY pretty and a beautiful project, you so go good at this.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely fabulous, love it. Thanks for joining us for the 'Colour Green and/or Nature' challenge at Digi Choosday.
Gail Digi Choosday DT
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.

Gail said...

Ahhh Jan, your projects are always wonderful. I love what you've created this time. Such cute cute ladybugs. Thanks for joining in at the Cutie Pie challenge this month! Hugs, Gail

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

this is too gorgeous thank you for joining dtc challenge

Lynda said...

so beautiful and such a lovely way to use the collection... perfect x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

What an awesome box you have created Jan, just perfect with the Lily Bug set! Always happy to see you playing along in our Color Green/Nature challenge at Digi Choosday!! Hugs:) Audrey DT

Helen said...

Beautifully made, Jan - such a great design.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...