Fabby Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ovals - think Easter

Happy Digi Choosday everyone
A brand new challenge awaits you 
Ovals- Think Easter
Pop across and join the fun
You can find our challenge here

Ovals think Easter can only mean eggs for me! I have used the lovely

The characters used that are also available as seperate digi's are - BlossomMaisieHoraceWesley and Lily Bicycle




The bird, flowers, ladybirds, and baskets are all from the same collection. For the ovals I cut the eggs out of  one of the lush papers from the CD. 

You just can't beat an Easter Egg hunt .

I would like to enter this into
The Craft Barn - Yellow and Rabbits
Challenge up your life - Easter
Crazy for Challenges - Spring
My time to Craft - Easter Animals
Pile it On - Easter/Spring
The Corrosive Challenge - Hop into Spring


What I have used

14 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

I love this, this is too cute. I want to join in the hunt with them!

Diane said...

Ooooh lovin these adorable bunnies Jan and what a fab scene you have created with them !!

hugs Diane xx

Jane Savage said...

This is incredible, Jan! What an amazing scene you’ve created! As wonderfully clever as always! xx

What I Created Next said...

Wow!!! Another stunning make Scatty xx

happyscrapper said...

OMG just so stinking cute. You have the whole rabbit village, on there. Wonderful idea.
Hugs,
Christine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! this is just wonderful

Moni said...

So adorable!!!! A perfect display for all Cherryblossom's family.

Anjie said...

This is totally amazing Missis!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Caz said...

Beautiful as always :) xx

MagsB said...

This is so fun, I love the scene you've made! Those bunnies are adorable! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Dawn said...

Amazing creation Scatty x

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is so very cute - love all those bunnies and they are so pretty in their patels. Thanks so muchfor joining us this week at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, love the folds.xx

Lynda said...

wow fantastic make!! just perfect xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...