Fabby Followers

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Sewing real or faux


Another great challenge is waiting for you over at
and this time its....
Sewing - real or faux
I dont do real sewing by any shape or form so my gift tag this week contains faux stitching. I used the lovely digi image by Emma Canning , cute as a Button,
 coloured with Graph'It markers.
Hair 3290 -3210
Skin 4115, 4155, 4170
Dress 3290 - 3245

 I have used some lovely emblies from the
Studio 12 CD-rom...Picknix Collection 1
 the lush sentiment is also from there.
I added ribbon , charm and some fibre through the button to finish off .
I would like to enter this into - 
A little bit crafty - Sew what
Live and Love Crafts - Stitching
Artistic Inspirations -Tag
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Thinking of you type sentiment

11 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow what fantastic colouring
Gorgeous tag
Hugs Kelly

Diane said...

Fabby do Jan, but don't think stitching will help my stress !!

hugs Diane xx

Anjie said...

Fab tag hunni.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Crafting Vicky said...

So very cuuuute! Love the background you have used for your tag

Eve's Been Reading said...

Great tag and great colouring! Y x

Sharon Smith said...

Great tag Jan and fab coloring xxx

Filharmonica said...

Cute tag! Thanks for joining us at LLC this month. DT Heidi

Isobel said...

Super thanks for sharing at crafting from the heart and good luck

SoniaW said...

Love this tag, the image is fab - thank you for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia DT

Unknown said...

Awesome tag, and you've really gone all the way with the theme. Gorgeous stitching, a lovely background and the charm is one of my favourites. The icing on the cake has to be the button though! Thanks for playing with LLC.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Maroeska said...

Great tag and fabulous coloring. I like the depth in the shadows in both the dress and the face. Also love the measuring tape. And that small embelly at the top.. perfect! Thanks for sharing your card with us, I found it at Artistic Inspirations :)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...