Fabby Followers

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Food Glorious Food

What a great challenge over at Digi Choosday this week
Food Glorious Food
Ohhhh yummy who doesn't like Ginger bread men! I made this little carton using my portrait and the Ginger bread men/ladies from the fabulous collection Christmas Joy - Added some Ribbons and twine , filled with tiny Gingerbread men an ideal little gift .


I would like to enter this into
Craft-Dee BowZ - Handmade Bow
My Craft Spot - Christmas Neighbour Gifts


6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jan I like the images and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Barbara Bruder said...

Your box is adorable and I can smell the gingerbread men over Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara { Art and Soul Creations-my personal blog}here. LOL.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan you have been busy can I have a gingerbread man please love them. Gorgeous boxes. Love Alison xx

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling box! Love how you decorated it with the gingerbread men...so cute! What a fun neighbor gift:) TFS!
Thank for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
MCS DT Member

Gwen said...

Super cute box! I love the shape of your box and the sweet gingerbread people on it, really cute! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Such a sweet box! The little gingerbread people are adorable!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...