Fabby Followers

Saturday 24 August 2013

Back to School

What a very odd week I lost my mojo big time , did not lift a pen all week
then suddenly last night there it was back again ~ I suddenly saw all these images screaming at me to colour them.
I chose this digi cutie from The Paper Shelter
The paper was also part of the set
 I have coloured with a mix of Promarkers and Graph'it Markers
(my new found love)
I used acrylic paints and some old tiny alphabet stamps around the edge
Popped on some acetate and used micro beads on the stars.
Thank you for looking 
xx




I would like to enter this card into
Graph'it Markers - Red Hair
Allsorts - Use acetate

5 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the image. Glad to see your mojo back. Love Alison xx

Wendy L said...

Ooh this is cute, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Such a cute card , love how you've colored the image.
Lisa

brenda said...

Very sweet card and good use of acetate.

Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Judith said...

Oh I so know that nomojo(!) feeling Jan - I've had a summer of it and I'm on holiday just now but I can feel some inspiration coming through ready for my return - still got 2 weeks here so I should be mega when I get home lol!!- love your cute card the design is fab and great use of acetate - return of the mojo! Hugs Judith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...