Fabby Followers

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Inspirational Challenge

A lovely new challenge over at Dutch Dare this week
an Inspirational Challlenge
full of blues and silvers
I coloured this SC image using promarkers
and used silver glass beads
Thank you for looking
xx

7 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

A gorgeous creation. Just love the flower and how you have colored this wonderful digi.

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card. xxx

Vee said...

This is really sweet, I love the colour combo and the gorgeous border.
xx Vee

Gem said...

beautiful card Jan love the colours you've used :) x

Glenda Atkins said...

beautiful blue and silver creation Jan! Love the colouring on the image - wow!
hugs
Glenda

rachel said...

gorgeous card Jan - love the sparkle! Hope the spammers who hacked me yesterday didn't fool you - any random emails from me - just delete them! Hugs rachel x

Chantal said...

She is so adorable! Love the icy look!
Chantal

All Wrapped Up

  Happy Friday, wow these weeks are flying by, It is very misty and gloomy out there, so I guess...oh dear another day in my craft room. I t...