Fabby Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

LEJ Guest DT


How lucky was I to be asked by Lindsay if I would like to be the GDT for this week
Of course I said yes. I won an image from there the other week the wee little witch - 
she was so cute and I had some great comments on the card I made.
This time I used the image Cinders 2 - that you can find here 
She was lovely to colour
There challenge this time is to Ribbons Galore you can find the challenge here- I have used 3 different ribbons
Coloured with promarkers and stickles used on her shoes and gloves
I hope you will pop over to the blog and have a little nosy about 
Thanks for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Squigglefly - no designer paper

7 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I just love your colouring in and the colours and the little stars are so pretty
Lindsay xx

Kathryn said...

love the colours xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Your colouring is amazing Jan, fab. card!

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the colour. Chris xx

coldwaters2 said...

Jan this is gorgeous what a wonderful card design and colours, loving how you have the image inside the aperture,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Holly Young said...

Beautiful card Jan! I love the color blue you used, and your coloring on the image is fantastic. Sweet butterflies! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Kathy Bradley said...

Jan,
Such a pretty card and I love the shades of blue you used - lovely! Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly's challenge.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...