Fabby Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Spring Green

What a loveky challenge we have for you this fortnight
over at Digistamps 4 Joy
'Spring Green'

I have used the fabby image - Daisy Dee - she is lovely
I have also used
Promarkers/Flexi's
White Pearls
Glossy Accents
Embosslits Beautiful wings
Various Die's

Thank you for looking
xx
I would  like to enter this into -
Lollipop Crafts - CAS
Love to Create  - Monochromatic
Pollycraft - Spring is sprung
Totally Stampalicious - Spring is in the air
Victorine Stamps - Green and white
Paper Sundaes - Green
Sassy Studio - Seeing Green
My Mums Craft Shop - Spring Colours

12 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, I LOVE your two-toned card. Simply beautiful.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan, I like the image and the fresh colour.
Kevin xx

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW! Stunning card Jan, love the image, your pearls are a gorgeous addition to a wonderful card. xx

Star said...

This is so elegant! I just love your dies and your coloring. The whole design is perfect!

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jan , nice and fresh Jo xxx

Crafty and Green said...

Your card is Divine! I love the Green & White together! So Pretty! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous Jo! Wow!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my your card is absolutely fabulous!! Love the design and fab image! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create's Monochromatic challenge

Keti's Projects said...

Wauu, love your white green card and how you useed your punches. And the colouring on the image is super cool.

Katarina XXX

Trudie said...

Now this really appeals to me..... beautifully simple and elegant. Love the two tone colour effect. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week. Trudiexx

Becky said...

I love the unfussiness of this card, so elegant
Thanks for joining us this challenge at
My Mums Craft Shop
Hugs, Becky x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fab card, I love the pretty image
Thanks for joining in with us over at My Mums Craft Shop this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
PS sorry for the late comment x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...