Fabby Followers

Friday 16 September 2011

Leaves Summer

This week over at Raise The Bar the Challenge is
"Leave" summer - a card made with lots of leaves celebrating Fall
For my card I have used the lovely stamp from Crafty Sentiments called
Primrose Autumn Leaves the perfect stamp for this challenge.
I have coloured her using promarkers and used some glossy accents on her boots.
Added a few punched leaves , everything else used is from stash.
Thank you for looking and I hope to see you across at
xx





3 comments:

Kim. said...

When I saw this challenge I was stumped as for what to do but you had the perfect idea, I didn't even give this image a thought.
Kim xXx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Fab colours and I love the leaves :-) Thankyou for visiting my blog! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Thanh Vo said...

Such a sweet lil card, Jan.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...