Fabby Followers

Friday, 17 June 2011

Friday Afternoon Gardening......

Well thats what I should of been doing had it not rained hard, so poor me had to stay in my craft room and make a card. I adore poppys and grow a lot of diiferent ones myself so absolutly loved this paper (one of four) a freebie from Jak Heath that you can find here . I have coloured the Sarah Kay image with promarkers. The ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons I had attached the black ribbon and then remembered I had this lovely red ribbon. Everything else used is from stash.
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into -
Sir Stampalot Challenge - Inspiration
I love Promarkers - Black White and one other
Crafty Purple Frog - Favourite things - Poppys
Crafters Companion - Here Comes Summer
Stamp Something - Pretty Papers

16 comments:

brenda said...

What a really pretty card Jan and a super take on the inspiration. And what a great find that ribbon was, just perfcet with the image and colours.

Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Bunny said...

Thats really beautiful Jan..xxx

pinky said...

I love this card, stunning stamps and colours, all works so beautifully together. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the gorgeous image design and colour combo.
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jan, beautiful papers and image x

Yvette said...

fantastic colours Jan, love the overall effect x

dragonllew said...

Fab card the image goes perfectly with the papers

Sally H said...

What a fabulous card - beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

Lynne K said...

A very striking card, absolutely gorgeous! I love the design, and the colours are stunning. A great take on our challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month.

Lynne x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is a really pretty card. I love the colours!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Mad-Frog said...

Beautiful gorgeous card I love it x

katesacraftybugger said...

gorgeous card ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, love the frame and big ribbon, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers
Ruth x

Julie said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Francesca said...

what a wonderful creation
Fantastic interpretation of the photo

Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x