Fabby Followers

Friday 25 March 2011

Raise The Bar

Happy Friday Everyone - I am so very happy and excited to tell you I have become a New Bar- Tender over at Raise the Bar, I am so pleased as I love there challenges.
This week the theme over there is -
Now Boarding - Create a card inspired by a foreign country.
With all the awful news of Japan of late , I decided to do a card that inspired thoughts of happier times, I hope you like it.
The image is little Kimono girl by Mo Manning, I have used promarkers to colour her. The swirls were cut on my big shot and the tiny gems from stash.
I hope you will pop across and join us this week at Raise The Bar.
Thank You for looking
xx




I would like to enter this into -
Simon Says Stamp - Girlie
The Paper Variety - Tic Tac Toe -image/spring colours/layout
My time to craft - Ladies Day
Pollycraft - Pearls and Swirls

16 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh I love this Jan! Fabulous coloring!!!! Those flourishes are perfect!
Hugs,
Lisa

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab image, love this card.

Caz said...

Beautiful card, love the image...xx

Georgiegirl2012 said...

lovely card - I love Mo's images and you've done her proud xxx

dragonllew said...

Fab card and congrats

Addams said...

Lovely card, that image is gorgeous!

Marg said...

Love your card, especially your delicate colouring x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love this card - the colours you've used are really unusual but striking. x

Yvette said...

lovely card Jan x

Jilly McMad said...

oh she's so cute!!! Lovely card Scatters xxx

patti west said...

hi Jan! What a lovely card! Has such a calm, serene feel to it. :) Your coloring is fab!! Thanks for sharing w/us at The Paper Variety! :)

Mad-Frog said...

Wow beautiful card, love the colours

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, super image and great swirls. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Unknown said...

A lovely card, love the great image.

Thanks for joining us this week over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Abby Beard said...

Love this image, so sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety!

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...