Fabby Followers

Tuesday 17 August 2010

My Lush New Bag Charm

You need to zoom in to see it properly, the photo didnt come out too well. I have always loved bag charms but just couldnt see the right one to go with my delish handbag that my daughter had got me for my birthday. Until I saw some that Angie had made and thought bingo!! I also adore owls so the little owl charm was a bonus (always visit the sanctury in the new forest whenever we go there). So big thankyou to Angie who makes some really clever and fabby bits n pieces. Angie's shop is here.





7 comments:

Julie (elysia2003) said...

Oooh, that's nice!!!

Julie (elysia2003) xxx

Fifi Folle said...

It's lovely & matches your bag perfectly! x

Karen said...

Beautiful charm and fantastic bag xx

CT19720 said...

Beautiful charm - I bought one just like that from Angie for my mum's birthday in Green, I love it too xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Ooh thank you Jan - glad you liked it! It looks fab on your bag. Love that bag also!

Sarah said...

That is so beautiful x

PepPop said...

Gorgeous. Jaqui x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...