Fabby Followers

Friday 23 February 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
Polkadoodles Challenge
*Anything Goes*


For my card this week I have used the lovely Winnie image Jump for Joy, How cute is she.
I have used  Banner and Sentiment from the full collection, Winnie Celebrations 3. The Cloud paper is from Winnie Celebrations 1. I have also used the Dies Stitched and Pierced Nested Circles along with Scenic Landscape  and the Flower Bunch Doublet die 

I have coloured up Winnie using Graph'It Markers and Polychromos

Thank you for stopping by today
xx

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A happy sunny card, who could ask for more?
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, she is such a cutie and your colouring is fabulous. Love the cloud paper too :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...