Fabby Followers

Monday 19 February 2018

Heidi ~ Polka Dot Pals

Happy Monday Everyone , hope you have a great week
It's so dark here today I could barely get my photo's to work
I am here today to share with you
Little Miss Heidi
Heidi is one of the Polka Dot pals from Little Miss Muffet (also used the add on faces)
I think she is one of my favourites but this changes every time I colour one up
I have made a cupcake wall hanging for my Granddaughter, so it had to be pink!!
We also bake lots of cupcakes so this is very apt.

I coloured her up using Graph'it Markers and Polychromo Pencils
Her hair bow and dress bow have been cut out a few times and layered up

I just love her pretty dress - I added black/white dots

I cut this out on my portrait and the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons


Thank you so much for looking today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Little Miss Muffet ~ Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs ~ Lots of Pink
Crafty Catz ~ Use some pretty ribbon
Star Stampz ~ Make it girly
The Creative Crafters ~ Anything Goes
Papercraft Challenges ~Sweets for my Sweet
Tuesday Throwdown ~ Sweets for my sweet

7 comments:

Maikreations said...

I love shaped cards ;o) And your's is awesome! Love the cute image, too and your bright and fun colours! Thank you so much for joining our current challenge at Papercraft Challenges! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting!
Maike

Nathalie said...

Fabulous cup cake card! I love it! Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Renate said...

I think Little Miss Heidi Looks so pretty in her pink, dotted dress.
Thank you for sharing this yummie card at our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

-xiss- Renate
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Janice W. said...

This is so adorable!! Beautiful coloring! I love the way you did her dress! Thanks for sharing!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful shape card Jan, love the dots you added to the little girls dress. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Unknown said...

Love the wall hanging, gorgeous pinks and cute image :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation, love the image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters! Hope to see you again!
~ DT/Co-Owner Sherry x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...