Fabby Followers

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Winnie in Wonderland

Happy Tuesday to you all
I am here today to share my card 
Winnie in Wonderland


I used pre-coloured images and did a little decoupage
(seems to be a love of mine at the moment)
You can find Winnie in Wonderland in the Polkadoodles Store right here
How cute is the white rabbit!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
City Crafter ~ At the Tea Room
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes




4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Ooh, I love how the papers fade together! Very cool!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cool, and sweet, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Dotstolines said...

Such a great creation! Love the scene and beautiful colouring! Thank you for playing with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG challenge! Good luck and looking forward to seeing you again!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines

Contagiously Crafty said...

I super love the winnie and pairing her with the rabbit is brilliant. So glad to have found you at the City Crafter Challenge.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...