Fabby Followers

Thursday 14 December 2017

5 minute cards with Toppers

Happy Thursday Everyone
We all do it don't we? Yes there is always a need for a last minute card, someone forgotten pops up or an unexpected card pops through the door, I am sure I get caught out most years.
So this year I set myself a target 5 minute cards
I had discovered Crafty Ribbons do the most cutest toppers at an absolute amazing price
Check them all out Here

I really can not wait to get my hands on more of these beauties
I simply grabbed a few dies and popped them through my big shot but to be honest you could just use them as they are
So I gathered all my supplies and set the clock....

I dusted round each image with Distress Oxides, die-cut 3 little tags and stamped a sentiment in each and adhered a little string , layed up using foam tags to stick each topper to white card stock (cut at 3.5 x 3.5) , attached my ribbons, and then adhered to coloured card stock (cut at 4.0 x 4.0). I then glues to my 5 x 5 white card blank , attached my tag and a couple of dew drops to each card. I then stopped the clock
I worked on all three cards together and I stopped the clock at 14 minutes and 25 seconds!!
The lush ribbons are from the Christmas Cupcake Collection
and I have used
Christmas Cupcake ~ Happy Christmas Chocolate
Christmas Cupcake ~ Happy Christmas Red
Christmas Cupcake ~ Happy Christmas Turquoise
Thank you for looking
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...