Fabby Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Stampin' Unicorn Crafting

SSSShhhhh want to know a sparkly secret??
I am sooooooooo very happy to have been asked to join the brand new 
Stampin' Unicorn Crafting DT
So my new name for this DT is....
Flutterby Sparkle Scatty
We all have our own unicorn names ~ How fun is that
For someone up until about 12 months ago who did not stamp ~ I am thrilled to bits
For my first project
I have used the scrummy stamp
it's so beautiful I just know this will be well used!
I also added one of the Mushrooms from the Autumn Harvest Stamp Set
I have used Polychromo Pencils to colour
with some glitter on the windows ~ It just screamed at me for glitter
the only problem being my camera has a phobia against it and will not take decent photos for any amount of bribery!!
 The Sentiment stamps can be found on 
&
I have used Distress Oxides for the background
and the Die I have used is the Toadstool Die from Polkadoodles
We have a brand new Blog so make sure to follow us so you don't miss out on any news, new releases etc .................There is also a Design Team Call
You can also find us on our brand new Facebook group 
pop across we would love to see you
Thank you for looking
Lots of Love and Sparkles
Scatty
xx
I would like to enter this into
A Bit More Time To  Craft - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - Mixed Media Autumnal Hues
Monochrome Magic - Anything Goes
Paradise of Stamps - Autumn
Always Fun - Monochrome
Stamping Sensations -Autumn Glory
Patties Creations - Shades of Autumn


14 comments:

Caz said...

This is lovely Jan..And well done you :) xx

Jane Savage said...

Ooh absolutely fab, Jan! Love those gorgeous images and your background fits them perfectly! Many congrats on the new DT! ;) xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations Jan, I love your stamping, great mushrooms. With your stamping looking like this, maybe! there's hope for me stamping LOL.
Faith
x

Sue said...

This is really lovely Jan, and congratulations on your design team position. VThank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a fun week. Sue xx

brenda said...

A really lovely and magical Autumnal creation for our October theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Many congratulations Jan on your new DT post, it's so exciting isn't it:) Your Autumnal card and matching tag are delightful and coloured so beautifully. Thank you for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge “Shades of Autumn” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Lisa J said...

Fabulous set! Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is so pretty! I love how you colored it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Always Fun challenges! Cyndi

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the whimsy of these cute mushroom homes. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

cotnob said...

Congratulations on your new DT Jan.
Super projects, I love the colours you have chosen and the whimsical images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lou Sims said...

Go you .... becoming a right stamping diva! Fab image beautifully coloured x

Evelyn Walter said...

Beautiful autumnal projects, the stamps are so lovely! Congrats on your DT position.
Thank you for joining in our October challenge over at Country View Challenges.
xx Evelyn

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...