Fabby Followers

Friday 22 September 2017

Polkadoodles Crafting - Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
Polkadoodles Challenge
*Anything Goes*

For my project today I have made a little tag using old and new from Polkadoodles. I have used one of the new Christmas stamps - Christmas Tree Script I then used an older digi Lewis with teddy , I flipped the digi so he is looking up at the tree, a perfect match. The sentiment is from Christmas Wreath stamp set....
I used Distress Oxides on the background
and used Paints to colour up
Added a few sequins , a few doodles and a snip of bakers twine to finish
Thank you for looking

I would like to enter this into 
Try it on Tuesdays ~ My Friend (teddy)
Creative Moments~ Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes




10 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow, I love your wonderful tag.

Thank you for linking to TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Angie said...

What a great tag.
Angie x

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at Holly & Ivy.
Janis, DT

Janis Lewis said...

Me again! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
~Janis, Owner/DT

Caren B said...

Cute tag, love how you used the distress oxides. I'm still learning how to use them!

Margik said...

What an adorable tag! The design is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar x

Joan said...

Cute Christmas tag with a lovely image and great background

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Meggymay said...

Its a realy sweet image on wonderful Christmas your card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Claire said...

Wow how lovely, those images look fab together.
Claire xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Great design! It is lovely to see you sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stamping and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...