Fabby Followers

Friday 18 August 2017

Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Anything Goes*

For my project this week I have mainly used the lovely collection 
Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles
I have made a Pocket page mini album which was cut on my portrait.
I loved using all the delish papers
this really was a labour of Love but so much fun


All the tags were coloured using Polychromo Pencils
Mounted onto cardstock
and then attached different coloured Organza Swiss dots ribbons ~ you can find these here, from Crafty Ribbons



The inside contains more pictures from the collection along with some quotes
(see more in the moving pictures below)

I finished off adding   a charm and some shells
For the seaweed on the front I used the fantastic Cherry blossom die



Thank you for looking 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Craftaholics R Us - Ocean Life
Cute Card Thursday - Fun in the Sun 


9 comments:

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Sooooo sweet, your Tags... Love it.
Tina - xxx

Angie said...

Such a fun Mini Album. Love it.
Hugs,Angie xx

Lou Sims said...

Fabulous mini album and love how you have tied the elements together. Look at you missus with your flash slide show ... ;) x

ScrappyHorses said...

OH MY, this is incredible! Way too much fun!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
~Owner/DT Janis

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics, good luck!!! Amy DT

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Gorgeous xx

Bev said...

Such a sweet tag collection Jan x

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Super cute mini album!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics R Us! DT Melissa

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...