Fabby Followers

Monday 24 October 2016

Dear Santa - Polkadoodles Crafting

Another File I had wanted to try for ages the Typewriter,
It looked so complicated but after the Windmill (see last post)it can only be a breeze
And it really was I loved making it - After the main pieces were made it all slotted into place, It did not take very long at all and I was so pleased with how it turned out

I cut it on my portrait and you can find the typewriter file here at the lovely Sandra's store , the envelope you also get with the file (you just need to decorate) , including step by step very helpful instructions

I used a lovely Marine Blue cardstock from Papermill direct
Perfect for my project at 240gsm

I used such a mixture from Polkadoodles collections which is so fab how they work so well with each other 
You can always find something new - I still do now, after being on the Polkadoodles DT for a few years now it amazes me how much is crammed into the collections , when ever I re-visit I find lots that I have missed

The lovely paper that has been typed on , is one of my favourites that is from the new Winnie Winterland. I have also used the following collections in my project

This really did remind me of being a child owning a typewriter I really wanted to whack the return carriage key lever and hear the ding at the end of the line

I would like to enter this into
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes 
Hiding in My Craftroom - Any Holiday
Julie Spiri - Tic/Tac/Toe - Fun/Metal/Blue
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Come and Get It - Humour
Crafting When We Can - No Square Cards
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes


10 comments:

Dana Johnson said...

This is a super cute project! Love the typewriter. Thanks for sharing with us at the Come and Get It challenge! ~DT Dana

Bunny said...

What a great project. It definitely looks like you put a lot time and effort into it. Very cute and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Diane Louise J said...

WOW... Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely typewriter project… so lovely to look at, it must have take you ages to make - well done.
Please join us again next time. Good luck!
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Gina said...

OMG!!! That is just the most amazing thing I have seen in AGES! Fabulous work :D Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting When We Can XXX

Tammy said...

Awww this is sooo cute! I love that typewriter and all of the fun details! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
Tammy x

Patti Krauss said...

Great typewriter project, Jan. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Helen said...

Great card - what an amazing design and such a good idea too.

Thanks for joining us at the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Melanie said...

A gorgeous project!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft, Julia Spiri and Not Just cards. Hope to see you again next time.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Love this Jan, reminds me of my working days, although my typewriter never looked this pretty :) xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...